Ace Fitness Technicians are factory trained and certified.
We will evaluate, diagnose, and complete repairs promptly and efficiently.
If your equipment is under warranty, Ace Fitness will file all of the warranty claim forms and necessary paperwork on your behalf.
Ace stocks many common parts so we can expedite the repair of your fitness equipment and get you back to your exercise routine.
Ace Fitness also offers Preventative Maintenance Agreements for commercial environments.
Manufacturers suggest performing maintenance regularly to keep your equipment in good working order and ensure your product’s safety.
Preventative maintenance extends the life of your equipment and keeps the performance and reliability to a maximum. In our dry, dusty environment preventative maintenance is crucial to avoiding extensive repairs in the future.
The services performed during a Preventative Maintenance appointment include, but are not limited to the following:
- Visual inspection of all mechanical components and electrical connections
- Vacuuming dust and debris from motor compartment
- Lubrication of belts, bearings, and pivotal connections
- Proper tensioning of belts and cables
- Perform calibration measures to restore factory settings
- Physically inspect equipment for use and function